Five For Friday #5
|April 6, 2012||Posted by Katy under Five For Friday|
This week has been crazy! I was in DC/ Maryland during the early part of this week and drove home yesterday, and now I’m back in Jacksonville tonight. Whew! I am ready to stay put for a little while!
In honor of Friday, here are some of my favorites from the week:
Five Photos From My Week:
I miss DC already. When can I go back?
From my walk on Monday. I took the time to enjoy my last few hours of the cool Maryland weather before heading back to Florida.
I had multiple blood tests done yesterday. Boo.
Everyone loves the DMV, right?
I received some LOVE in the mail today! Don’t worry, I’ll be spreading the LOVE soon!
Five Favorite Posts/ Articles:
1) Strawberry Moose Sugar Cookie Cups- Cookies & Cups (someone give me an excuse to make these)
2) Living- Best Body Fitness
3) Texts From Dog- I Can Has Cheezburger?
4) 33 Things You Didn’t Know About The Movie “Titanic”- BuzzFeed
5) No Sham, Pham Rocks- phampants (Great 8K time and I’m sort of obsessed with Chicago bloggers)
Five Things I Wish I Were Better At:
1) Running (Obviously!)
3) Make-up (I’ve been wearing it the same way since high school)
4) Not being a worrywart
5) Going with the flow
Five Things I’m Looking Forward To This Month:
1) My sorority formal tomorrow evening.
2) My birthday next Saturday. I’m turning 22 and starting to feel old!
3) Seeing Titanic in the movie theatre (although not in 3D).
4) GOTR Spring 5K on April 28th.
5) A possible 30 mile bike ride/ race on April 29th.
Five Songs I Can’t Stop Listening To:
1) Open Eyes- Taylor Swift (I’m not the biggest fan of Taylor’s voice, but I am obsessed with this song!)
2) Rack City- Tyga (Uhhh no comment…)
3) Boyfriend – Justin Bieber (Woah! Someone grew up! The song is catchy.)
4) Come Away To The Water – Maroon 5 feat. Rozzi Crane (I want Adam Levine to sing me to sleep.)
5) What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
Have a great weekend!